Digestion Boards | IBS, Reflux, Gallbladder Discussions Coffee
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coffee

Thanks

Default Coffee

How do you like your coffee? Do you enjoy it straight up black with no additives or must you have sugar and or creamer? I must admit that I do add sugar to mine and sometimes milk. How do you like yours? Or perhaps you enjoy tea instead of coffee?

2. Remove Advertisements
    DigeestionBoards.com
    Advertisements

Thanks

I am not a coffee drinker although I take coffee when I dine in a buffet restaurant. Coffee is discouraged in our home because it adds acid to the stomach. And to commiserate with my husband because of his stomach problems, no one here drinks coffee.

Thanks

Plain and strong for me! An espresso or an Americano which is a plain strong coffee; no milk or sugar.
    I can't stand weak coffee and any of those flavored ones. My friend made a pot once and I spat it out as it was dreadful. It was a vanilla one I think it ruins the coffee.

5. Remove Advertisements
    DigestionBoards.com
    Advertisements

Thanks

I only drink coffee if I have a deadline and my project is needing more hours of attention. It usually is the worse type of coffee you can consume, the instant kind that is full of sugar. I don't drink it all the time, only when time is of the essence.

I use to drink Kona Coffee freshly grinded coffee beans. That was the best I ever had. I just I wish I had some right now.

Thanks

Most of the time I drink my coffee black - it's easiest, and it means I'm not adding extra calories and junk to it for no real reason. There was a point in life where I couldn't have imagined taking my coffee this way (I always thought black coffee just seemed so bitter tasting!) but I've ended up preferring it that way now.

Thanks

I find coffee too bitter.. I can't find one smooth enough to go without sweetener, but then I'm just full of excuses. I know if I was a patient person, my taste buds would eventually adjust. I use a bit of maple syrup in mine.

Thanks

I love coffee! Even if I only drink it in the morning, I think it's my favorite time of the day. It's currently summer where I live so what I do is to prepare one with two tablespoons of sugar, instead of water I add milk, and at the end I add three ice cubes to it, it's really really good!

Thanks

I am not a coffee drinker and I only drink coffee occasionally. I want decaf coffee with sugar and creamer and I do not like black coffee. But I prefer to drink green tea or ginseng tea better than coffee.
    Last edited by ReadmeByAmy; 07-28-2015 at 06:10 PM.

Thanks

I melt for Cafe Frappe with natural almond milk. And not just any coffee beans will do, but only the best organic coffee from Colombia floats my boat. I absolutely adore that first sip every time... that cool, creamy, bitter-sweet taste sensation even waters my mouth now while I am only thinking and writing about it...

Thanks

I rarely drink coffee, but when I do I like to add some cinnamon, as well as some evaporated milk. I sometimes add a dash of lactose-free milk. I like my coffee as clear as possible I love using real honey to sweeten my coffee, it tastes delicious! I rarely drink coffee though, because right after I do I feel kinda guilty, mostly because of the sugar I need to add to it.